Got space? Host the Pose Method® Seminar
LOCATION + TRAVEL
Where in the world are you? No seriously – it is one of the most important aspects to consider when scheduling an event. No matter how awesome the host location is, if it is difficult or costly to get to, it will be also difficult to conduct a successful event. Unless you’re interested in hosting a private event for at least 10 people. In that case just drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll work out the details.
Consider the ease of getting to your spot before filling out an application to host. Here’s a short list of pretty basic requirements that need to be met:
- Your location should be simple to find and easy to get to
- It should be a basic travel arrangement (air ticket + car rental or ride + hotel)
- Your location should be close to hotels and restaurants.
- Study space with chairs and a large screen TV
- Exercise space adequate for 15+ adults