This running seminar was developed by a 2-time Olympic Coach, bestselling author, world-renowned sports scientist Dr. Nicholas Romanov.
Would you like to run a marathon at some point? Our running seminar will be your path to the finish line and possibly along with your Personal Best! As part of your registration, you will receive a full marathon training program for beginner/intermediate runner to help you reach your goal. Developed by an Olympic Coach, this training program does not rely on accumulating miles – who has time for it anyway? – and it takes into account all levels of preparation necessary to cross the finish line with a smile on your face. And what’s more – feel great immediately after and days after such an enormous accomplishment.
Most runners never learned how to run. You will in fact run better once you know what you’re doing. Come to our running seminar to experience faster and lighter running that will make you love running for the rest of your life.
At our running seminar you will learn:
- How to run faster. When you optimize your running technique, you will increase your speed almost by default.
- How to control your new speed. It’s simpler than others make it out to be.
- How to run longer. You will in fact be able to run longer distances with better technique. You will also learn how to maintain it for miles.
- How to stay injury free.
Registration Package Includes:
- Video analysis ($300 Value) – ‘before and after’ recording and analysis of your running (your video can be emailed to you after the seminar per your request)
- Marathon Training Program ($120 Value) – you will receive a beginner/intermediate level marathon training program that will prepare you to complete a full marathon in 4 months.
To maintain high quality of instruction and better experience for participants, our running seminars are limited to 10 participants per seminar. Register early to secure your spot.
Limited Time Offer
(Expires: September 10, 2022)
- Online course ($890 Value) – register now to receive full access to our comprehensive online course
- Lifetime access that never expires
- Read and view the study material on your own schedule, at your own pace and at your convenience
This running seminar is conducted by Lead Instructor Denise Smith, Certified Running Technique Specialist, PT