This running seminar was developed by a 2-time Olympic Coach, bestselling author, world-renowned sports scientist Dr. Nicholas Romanov.
Most runners never learned how to run. You will in fact run better once you know what you’re doing.
As a parent, you are on the front lines of protecting the health of your young athlete(s) and ensuring their longevity in sports. Most young talented athletes get broken down by injuries due to the absence of adequate technique instruction during middle and high school years. You can prevent this!
At our running seminar you will learn:
- How to stay injury free.
- How to run faster. When you optimize your running technique, you will increase your speed almost by default.
- How to control your new speed. It’s simpler than others make it out to be.
- How to run longer. You will in fact be able to run longer distances with better technique. You will also learn how to maintain it for miles.
Registration Package Includes:
- Video analysis ($300 Value) – ‘before and after’ recording and analysis of your running (your video can be emailed to you after the seminar per your request)
- Marathon Training Program ($120 Value) – a beginner/intermediate level marathon training program that will prepare you to complete a full marathon in 4 months.
- Online course ($890 Value) – comprehensive online course
- Lifetime access that never expires
- Read and view the study material on your own schedule, at your own pace and at your convenience
To maintain high quality of instruction and better experience for participants, our running seminars are limited to 10 participants per seminar. Register early to secure your spot.
This running seminar is conducted by Lead Instructor Albert Lu, Certified Running Technique Specialist, B.S., CCT