Become a Better Runner in 12 Weeks
This video program will help you learn how to run better, faster and longer within 12 weeks.
Follow this series of online videos to make an easy and smooth transition to injury-free running.
Simple and to the point, yet very informative and pragmatic. This is our newest product. It covers all necessary conceptual topics and offers visual demonstrations of technique drills, balance and strength exercises needed to become a better runner.
- Learn in just 12 weeks
- Suitable for beginners and experienced runners
- Learn at your own pace: play, pause, stop, rewind, replay
- Watch one video at a time, or entire program
- Available 24/7
The most efficient & effective way to improve your running technique
- Transition Program for Runners
- Forthcoming videos programs for runners
- Video series updates
- Streaming Video
“Thanks for making this. I was introduced to the POSE method by a coach about a year ago while rehabbing an over use injury. This year using what I was taught I have remained injury free and I have also set two PR’s at the age of 42, including fastest mile time and longest single distance.” – AM3RICAN PATRIOT, Subscriber
All New Production
New Online Video Series
This Transition Program is just the beginning! As we continue to produce more new videos and training video programs, by subscribing now you will have full access to all new material! As our library of videos gets bigger – your monthly subscription will remain the same $4.99 a month.So subscribe now and benefit for life!
About Subscription Service
- Monthly ongoing subscription
- Subscribe online any time
- Full access to all videos 24/7
- Automatic monthly billing until you cancel your membership
- Cancel your subscription any time
* YouTube subscription service is currently available in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Senegal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Taiwan, Uganda